Yesterday, while I was browsing through one of Podz’s posts I decided it’s really time to upgrade this blog from WP184.108.40.206. to 220.127.116.11. I did, and it was as smooth as always. Then I thought maybe would be a good idea to follow his other advice, too: doing something about the spam.
In the last several days there was an exponentially increasing number of “p*ker” spam awaiting for moderation: 2, 4, 8, 16, 32… you got the picture. So, I went to read about IO Error’s Bad Behavior plugin. Being anyway around FTP I just uploaded and activated the plugin. Later on I didn’t even notice there were no emails for moderation. But I checked now: there were more than 120 attempts since yesterday afternoon to post some “invitation” for online gambling. None of them came through! Wow.